My own personal chef

>> Sunday, September 13, 2009

For me, cooking is an expression of creativity and self accomplishment. I try to impress on my friends that its not a daunting task, and once you start, it is an addictive practice. Many of my friends are still stuck in the mac 'n cheese phase of their lives but with a little encouragement, I hope to pull them across the big girl line to be their own personal chefs.

I have a very busy career and am typically at the office from around 7 am to 7 pm. I do my grocery shopping on Sunday each week, savoring my time spent in Whole Foods. The fresh produce, fish counter and meat display are inspiring but my favorite stop is the cheese corner. As of late, I can't get enough feta. I will cook and eat just about anything with the unfortunate exception of shell fish, as I am allergic.

Through this blog I will share with you my daily culinary creations, which mainly come to life in the evening. To better aide in this adventure, I will outline my kitchen staples and share my shopping lists. Maybe you too can become your own personal chef.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP