Crustless Broccoli-Cheddar Quiche

>> Monday, April 12, 2010

I dropped by the store this evening for a couple of quick ingredients for my Monday night dinner. After arriving home around 6:45, I dropped my computer and changed into my kickin' around clothes I went to work on my fabulous dinner. I am a big fan of quiche no matter what the occasion but a Monday night quiche is the best. You see, you make a quiche on Monday and you are set for lunch for at least three days. Fantastic!

Tonight I went for a crustless broccoli-cheddar quiche made in individual ramekins. You can make any variety from quiche lorraine to spinach and ham to pancetta and chive, but broccoli-cheddar won out this evening. I have several recipes in my blog archives so feel free to browse!

All you need for this simple dish is:

6 eggs
One package finely shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 pint heavy whipping cream
Broccoli, roughly chopped
Fresh cracked pepper
Salt
Paprika
Butter
Four ramekins

First, pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Butter your ramekins and set aside.  In a large bowl, crack your eggs and briskly whisk with a fork. Add in the carton of heavy whipping cream and stir. Add broccoli, stir, then season with pepper, salt and paprika. Laddle the mixture into the ramekins and pop into the oven for approximately 45 minutes. That's it! Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP