Homemade pizza

>> Friday, November 27, 2009



For a quick and simple meal after Thanksgiving without leftovers, I went for pizza. No, I didn't order from my favorite pizza place, Marcos, but rather made my own.

For the crust I went for a flaky alternative to the traditional pizza crust. Thaw one sheet of puff pastry and open to lay flat. Top with Ricotta cheese, spreading thinly all over the crust. Next, lay Italian Prosciutto and top with shredded Romano cheese. Add black olives, pine nuts, onions and add another layer of Romano cheese. Spoon marinara sauce over the pie and top with Parmesan cheese. Season with Oregano and pop in the oven for 25 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove from the oven and top with fresh avocado. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP